Saturday, February 23, 2013

Iceberg

 Some
 times I think 
  I might be just 
     ice. cold and unfeeling. beautiful 
                to look at destruction  waiting to happen an ice berg waiting in the ocean to ruin the 
unsuspecting voyagers who may come my way
seeking new lands adventure untold wealth a fresh 
        start and I end it before they arrive with my unseen mass
        they know I am coming they can see the ice but the truth they see 
         is not all it is not everything it is not all of me they see but a trick. 
I am more than they can handle. and I ruin them. just by being me. 
they think I am small but I am much larger than they could have ever inagined. 
deeper too. they think they know what they are getting into they think they 
understand but they can't because 
what they see is just the 
                            tip of the ice berg

No comments: