Thursday, November 29, 2012

me&you.

Stop thinking you are special.

You are amazing.

Why do you think you are better than anybody else?

You are no different!

We all think that way.

Tell me everything you think about.

That isn’t new!

It’s not that big of a deal!

Why can’t you just tell me?

You did a terrible job of explaining that.

Stop doing that!

Just talk to me!

You talk too much!

You are special!

You are different and smart!

You think more than anyone I know.

I love you!

You think too much!

Just because I am not doesn’t mean I wasn’t.

You caught me at the worst time.

I’ll hurry.

I don’t do that!

Why do you do that?

Nothing can tear us apart!

You make it so hard!

My heart is willing,
But my mind is weak.
From trying to guess the next thing you might speak.

Will it be ok this time,
Or will you explode?
Should I stand my ground,
Or say you are profound.

Should I bend and conform

Or be who I am.

Is who I was what you wanted?

Or who I will be?

Or who you can make me?

For being so simple, you make my life complex.

This or that. One way or the other.
I never quite know with you.

No comments: