Monday, January 14, 2013

Lucky

Lucky, lucky yes I am,
to have a man like you.
Someone who completes me;
makes all my dreams come true.

Lucky, lucky, you can bet
that's how I see myself
To make me happy you would put
your own wants on a shelf.

Lucky, lucky to have found one
who waited long for me
to make up my mind to choose
the best that I have ever known

Lucky, lucky all day long
and on into the night,
you text me, call me, all the time
make everything feel right.

Lucky, lucky to know someone
that never would deny
that our love will only grow
as every day goes by

Lucky, lucky to have found such
a perfect match as this
and I will wait eternity,
and not a single moment miss.

Lucky, lucky, is the girl
who ends up next to you
I am so glad, I cannot wait;
for us to say 'I do'

Lucky, lucky for that day
in Utah when we met
and lucky now, forever more
our course is set.

Lucky, lucky..that is me,
because I have known you,
and lucky I will always be
Thank you.

1 comment:

Lane said...

You outdo yourself with every one :) Wow, absolutely perfect!