Tuesday, September 25, 2012

To be more me....

Isn't is astonishing, how in the midst of doing everything we love, we can lose ourselves.....and how sometimes it takes something we hate, an action we can't stand to see accomplished...to make us realize how unhappy we were being happy?
                 Thank you for teaching me that. I am back where I need to be now, all thanks to stranger who stopped me in my tracks of being what I hate, and helped be remember who I am.


                                          Sincerely,
                              Nobody's Wife, but My Own Someone

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow reading this i asume you liked the song!

I kinda feel honored now.

Grtzz

Skippy

Janice Nadine said...

Lol the song...it was ok :) Our conversation was priceless, I'd say. Thanks! haha

Anonymous said...

To bad we can't proceed THE conversation..;)